Modal Verbs Multiple Choice Quiz


Modal Verbs Multiple Choice Quiz

Level: Pre-Intermediate / Intermediate 

In this modal verbs multiple choice quiz you have to decide which auxiliary modal verb will fit correctly into the gap.

These are the types of modal verb:

  • Must
  • Should
  • Could
  • Can
  • Have to
  • May 
  • Might
  • Shall
  • Will
  • Would
  • Need to
  • Ought to

Modal Verb Multiple Choice Quiz

Choose the correct modal verb to go in the gap.

1.I think I _________ have failed the test, but I'm not sure.
2.We have to rush. We __________ miss the last bus home.
3.If you had let me know earlier, I __________ have been able to come.
4.You ____________ help me!
5.__________ anybody attend the lecture or is it just for registered students?
6.You _________ have bothered coming. I've done it already.
7.If there is an age restriction then you _________ go in as you are too young.
8.The government _________ vote on the issue tomorrow. It's scheduled for 10am.
9. _________ we leave now or do you want to wait?
10.You _________ have worked so hard last week. You look so tired now.

  

 

Post a Comment

0 Comments